- All children to enter school through the Carpark and West Gate between 8:30am and 8:45am
- Pupils arriving earlier than 8.30am should be booked into the breakfast club (Y5-6 pupils who walk to school should be reminded not to arrive before 8.30am)
- Children to enter the school building from 8:30am to settle quickly to their early morning work.
- Reception and Year 1 to go into school through The Annexe gate
- Years 2-6 to go into school through the hall main door
- Registers will be taken at 8:45am
- Pupils arriving after 8.45am should report to the school office for registration and explanation
- 9.00am registers close and late marks issued to any new arrivals
- Gates will be open at 8.30am and will automatically lock at 8.45am
- Access between these times will be by buzzer entry and exit, all visitors should report to the main reception on arrival.
- 10:00 - 10:15 am (Years 1-3); 10:15 - 10:30 (Years 4-6)
- During this time, children may eat a healthy snack from home.
- 12.15 - 1.00 pm
- We have two sittings in the hall 12:00 - 12:25 (Years R, 1 & 2); 12:25 - 12:45 (Years 3-6)
School day finishes 3:10pm
We have a variety of after school clubs run by staff and outside coaches which take place at different times during the school year.
- Monday 9:50 -10:15am – Whole School Worship (Led by SLT)
- Tuesday, Wednesday, Thursday10:00 -10:15am – Y4-6 Teacher Led (Classroom based); 10:15-10:30am – Y1-3 Teacher Led (Classroom based)
- Friday 12:50 -1:10pm – Celebration Worship (CARES Postcards, Birthday Pencils and Good News from the week)