At Holy Cross Catholic Primary School, we aim to create a feeling of openness and acceptance to welcome everyone to our school. Those involved in the leadership of the school are instrumental in demonstrating mutual respect between all members of the school community.
- Reasonable adjustments will be made (within the limitations of resources available or provided in an alternative way) to ensure access for pupils and visitors (including parents) with disabilities
- Provision is made to provide for the cultural, social, moral and spiritual needs of all pupils through the planning of assemblies, classroom based and off-site activities.
- The displays around the school are of a high quality and reflect diversity across all aspects of equality.
- Pupils are given an effective voice, for example through the School Council and through pupil perception surveys which regularly seek their views, and where we can we take action.
- Positive role models are used throughout the school to ensure that different groups of pupils can see themselves reflected in the school community.